Monitoring social media is important for a variety of reasons. You may want to see updates from a particular account or want to monitor what is being discussed at an event via a hashtag.
Why is this useful to me?
Having the ability to add Twitter feeds to your online workspace is a great way to provide your stakeholders with key information about a project. This in turn helps to create debate and discussion, which then provides a base for a social collaboration enviornment where your team can thrive.
What Twitter feeds can I add to my online workspace?
There are a number of different feeds that you can add including:
- Profiles - Updates from a Twitter profile, such as a competitor or industry influencer
- Tweets - Share a single update from a particular Twitter user
- Lists - Tweets from a curated group of Twitter accounts
- Likes - A list of tweets liked by a particular account
Some examples of how you can use Twitter feeds to help you manage your project include:
- Displaying a tweet of an article that is relevant to your project
- Displaying a tweet with an inspiring quote or image to keep your team motivated
- Keeping your team up to date with industry news - by displaying tweets of an influencer
- Displaying a list of tweets around a particular topic to increase your team's knowledge around a certain subject
How do I get started?
Our Knowledgebase contains a step by step guide to showing a Twitter feed on a dashboard.
Don't forget to take a look at the rest of our Kahootz Knowledgebase to find out how you can use Kahootz to manage your next project.
Or alternatively, begin a FREE trial and get unrestricted access to all of Kahootz's features.