Today we’re excited to share the news that we have launched the Kahootz Knowledgebase! With over 150 pages of content, looking at the functionality of Kahootz, commonly asked questions and solutions to your business problems, we are continuing to make collaboration as easy as possible.
What is the Kahootz Knowledgebase?
We have collected all our best practice and advice, together with all the common questions that clients ask (and even some not so common questions too) to bring you the most up to date information.
- Getting started – a range of guides to help you learn the basics about starting with Kahootz.
- All about you – everything you need to know about your Kahootz account.
- Making Kahootz yours – how to customize content and layout in Kahootz.
- Putting you in control – covers permissions in Kahootz and looks at what Site Owners and Managers can do.
- Functions of Kahootz – detailed pages about the types of functionality in Kahootz and what they can do.
- Solving your business problems – our expert support team have devised a list of business problems that people often have, and show how Kahootz can solve them.
- Commercial and legal – all the fine details about Kahootz, looking at licensing, costs, the UK Public Sector G-Cloud, security and support.
But what’s special about the Kahootz Knowledgebase?
Well, not only do we give you the functionality based articles, like other help desks, we also pride ourselves in explaining why you should do something.
The Knowledgebase isn’t just designed by our support team, but by our valued clients. Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Havant Borough Council, among others, gave some words of wisdom about their experience with Kahootz.
So what does this mean for our users?
The Kahootz Knowledgebase provides instant access to support and information in a do-it-yourself format. New users will be able to get up to speed on Kahootz quickly; as the Knowledgebase provides everything needed in one place. Site owners no longer need to be the experts, as Kahootz has done it for them! Phew.
Best practice and user experiences are shared throughout the Knowledgebase; enabling users to see how others use Kahootz (and will probably prompt you in directions you never thought of before).
The Knowledgebase is constantly evolving; expanding with new articles, questions and advice on how to solve your business problems.
Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts - we want to know what you think. You can contact us here.