G-Cloud finally getting embedded in public sector consciousness
It has only been around a short while, but a new infographic on the Government’s cloud software procurement service — the G-Cloud Cloudstore — reveals that it fast being embraced by the public sector. And with a £7 million spend via the G-Cloud in March 2013 alone, it’s a service that’s here to stay.
Dig deep into the infographic and you’ll find some surprising facts and figures. Which Government departments are spending the most with the G-Cloud? What percentage of suppliers providing software via the G-Cloud are SMEs? And what is the largest transaction made via the CloudStore to date?
- The biggest #G-Cloud #CloudStore transaction to date is £800,000 Tweet This »
- The smallest #G-Cloud #CloudStore transaction to date is only £5 Tweet This »
- Total #-Cloud #CloudStore sales are now at £18,244,138 Tweet This »
- The #publicsector is expected to save £20m this year, thanks to the #G-Cloud Tweet This »
- DWP is the biggest purchaser of #cloud #software on the #G-Cloud #CloudStore Tweet This »
- 80% of #cloud #software #suppliers to the #UKGov ’s #G-Cloud are SMEs Tweet This »
Many public sector service providers have used the CloudStore to buy Kahootz collaboration software. Like all software sourced from the G-Cloud, it is guaranteed to be DDA compliant and meet stringent Government security standards.
Sign up for your FREE TRIAL of Kahootz, the Government approved collaboration software today.