GovDelivery infographic reveals lessons for UK public sector
“Without a collaborative, community-building platform, Government agencies and communities plan initiatives and programs in ‘silos’, separated from each other.”
That’s the warning to the UK public sector from US collaboration specialists GovDelivery — who have taken a detailed snapshot of collaboration across American government agencies and created this infographic from the collected data.
Vitally for UK adopters, GovDelivery found that respondents wanted collaboration tools designed for their sector — secure, accessible, cloud-based services that met relevant Government regulations. This need is all the more essential because over two thirds of officials report their current collaboration tools are inadequate.
In the UK, where online collaboration is not as well established as in America, Kahootz is market leader in online collaboration for the public sector — with software that complies fully with Government web accessibility and security requirements, as well as being available for download via the UK Government’s G-Cloud Cloudstore.
- 70% of Government employees say their current collaboration software tools are inadequate Tweet This »
- 96% of Government agencies think stronger inter-agency relationships would be beneficial Tweet This »
- 3 top reasons for Govt collaboration. Better service / decision making / efficiencies Tweet This »
- What do Govt agency staff want from online collaboration? Sharing documents just the beginning. Tweet This »
- What helps Government stop working in silos? Tweet This »
- Government needs online collaboration built for the sector’s needs. Tweet This »
- Online collaboration for Government needs to integrate with other tools & social media. Tweet This »