When starting a new project, you will no doubt have a long list of tasks to complete.
If you're managing the project, you will also need to assign tasks to your team members and monitor how they're progressing. If you're managing multiple projects, this can become even trickier!
In this blog, we will explain how you can manage your project tasks list more effectively in Kahootz.
How are tasks used within Kahootz?
Tasks allow you to store and monitor what needs to be done within your workspace, whether that's your own personal actions, or your team's.
For basic tasks that can be ticked off individually, you can create a simple to-do list. To take this further, Kahootz also allows you to assign a task to an individual or set of people and confirm what should be prioritised and when it should be completed by.
A few examples of ways in which you can use tasks include:
- List of jobs that need to be done before an event - Keep on top of your workload, by ticking off tasks as you complete them.
- Actions from a meeting - Assign specific actions to team members following your meeting.
- Repeating tasks - Helps you to remember things that you need to do on a regular basis such as payroll, monthly reports etc.
- Document approval lists - Select teams or individuals to act as reviewers and provide context by adding extra instructions that explain the kind of feedback you're looking for.
Where can I view my tasks?
In order for you to keep track of what stage you are with your tasks, you can access them in the following places:
- Workspace tasks - See all tasks within a certain workspace in one place.
- My tasks - View all of the tasks that have been assigned to and created by you.
- Calendars - In all calendars, tasks with due dates can be seen.
- Your dashboard - By adding a dashboard item
Try out Kahootz for free without restrictions for 30 days.